Tyler firefighter treated, released from hospital
A Tyler firefighter was treated and released from a local hospital after being injured at the scene of a two-alarm structure fire.
The Tyler Fire Department responded to the fire at 1:40 a.m. Wednesday at 318 Saunders Ave., according to a department news release.
Firefighters believe an unattended lit candle caused the blaze.
Occupants admitted using candles to light the house because the power had been disconnected.
The fire appeared to start in a front room being used for a bedroom, according to the news release.