Posted 12:38 am Monday, February 25, 2013
Entertainment Editor takes no prisoners during live Web chat
- There's the horribly cheeky Mcfarlane I knew would show up.
- When's the giant white cane going to come and yank Mcfarlane off the stage?
- I love how Waltz always seems so surprised when he wins anything.
- Tonight the cinematography award will be made by one of the high elves of Lothlorien.
- Surprised it took that long for a Lincoln assassination joke to be cracked.
- Really? Still “Jaws” music for wrap up music? Eat dirt, Mcfarlane (you know that was his idea.)
- Which hairpiece will Travolta be wearing tonight? Seriously that rug looks glued on.
- So, that's what it's like to watch “Les Miserables” without the camera shoved halfway up Hugh Jackman's nose.
- Hahaha, you can basically hear everyone cringe when Russell Crowe started singing.
- We can all agree Adele did one of the best Bond themes ever, right?
- The memorial bit is always one of my favorite parts of the ceremony.
- Man, I'm really going to miss Charles Durning.
- How mad is Renee Zellweger right now that she didn't get invited up there with Catherine Zeta-Jones?
- Loved “Skyfall” to death and Adele knocked it out of the park, delivering one of the best Bond themes ever.
- Whatever issues I had with “Life of Pi,” Lee's direction was certainly not one of them.
- Hey guys remember “The Artist?” Yeah, of course no one does.
- “Argo” was an excellent movie. Not surprising. Not the year's best but also not undeserving.
- Affleck's got a heck of a career ahead of him. Can't wait to see what else he pulls off