7. East Texas men in Harmony Barbershop Chorus will present its Christmas show at 6:30 p.m. Saturday at Lane's Chapel United Methodist Church, 8720 Old Jacksonville Highway, Tyler. The concert will feature Christmas carols and traditional holiday songs.
6. “Charlotte's Web,” 7:30 p.m. today, Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday, Henderson County Performing Arts Center, 400 Gibson Road, Athens. Tickets: $15 adults, $10 students. hpac.org.
5. Ore City Christmas Craft Sale, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Ore City Community Center. Information: 903-968-4652.
4. Texas State Railroad's Polar Express: trains depart from the Palestine depot at 3:45, 5:15, 6:45 and 8:10 p.m. daily. For tickets and information, go to texasstaterr.com.
3. Sounds of the Season Christmas Concert, 3 p.m. Sunday, Mobberly Baptist Church, 625 East Loop 281, Longview.
2. “The Little Princess,” Henderson Civic Theatre, 7:30 p.m. today and Saturday, 2:30 p.m. Sunday, 122 E. Main St., Henderson. Tickets: $12 adults, $10 seniors, students. hendersoncivictheater.com.
1. Maya: Beginning to End, an exploration of Mayan culture, through Jan. 27., Center for Earth & Science Education at Tyler Junior College. Information: tjc.edu/cesse.
LIVE MUSIC & NIGHTLIFE
Donna Henderson, 6 p.m., KE Cellars, 4574 S. Broadway Ave., Tyler. kiepersol.com.
Eric Moseley, 8 p.m., Soju, 6361 Old Jacksonville Highway, Tyler.
Brittanee Harralson, CD release party, 8 p.m. , The Connection 4703 D.C. Drive, Tyler.
Dazed, 9 p.m. Click's, 1946 ESE Loop 323, Tyler. clicks.com.
Lauren Alexander Band, 8 p.m., Moore's Store, Ben Wheeler. benwheelertx.com.
Meredith Crawford, 7 p.m, The Forge, Ben Wheeler. benwheelertx.com.
Chris Miller Band, 8 p.m., Half Moon Grill & Saloon, Gresham, reverbnation.com.
“Narnia The Musical,” 7:30 p.m., Cherokee Civic Theatre, 157 W. 5th St., Rusk. Tickets: advance: $9 adults, $6 students; at door: $10. cherokeetheatre.net.
“Charlotte's Web,” 7:30 p.m., Henderson County Performing Arts Center, 400 Gibson Road, Athens. Tickets: $15 adults, $10 students. hpac.org.
Texas State Railroad's Polar Express: trains depart from the Palestine depot at 3:45, 5:15, 6:45 and 8:10 p.m. daily. For tickets and information, go to texasstaterr.com.
Christmas at the Gregg County Courthouse, 6 to 8:30 p.m. 101 E. Methvin, Longview.
Attack of the Bloodsuckers! Discovery Science Place, 308 N. Broadway Ave., Tyler. Information: 903-533-8011, discoveryscienceplace.org.
Snug Harbor: A Survey of Work 2007-20012, Longview Museum of Fine Arts, 215 E. Tyler St., Longview. lmfa.org.
Best in Show, Gallery Main Street, 110 W. Erwin St., Tyler. downtowntylerarts.com.
Holiday Village and Model Train exhibit, Gregg County Historical Museum, 214 N. Fredonia St., Longview. gregghistorical.org.
Gathering Light - A Thesis Exhibition, Winnsboro Center for the Arts, 200 Market Place, Winnsboro, winnsborocenterforthearts.com.