Brookshire Grocery Co. filed a demolition permit for the Super 1 Foods fuel store No. 625 at 3000 WNW Loop 323. Toro Industries, of Garland, is the contractor.
Richard Haynie, of Athens, filed a demolition permit for work at the former Knotty Girls Stitchery space at 322 ESE Loop 323, Suite 156, for Pinot’s Palette. Whitehorn Construction LLC, of Houston, is the contractor for the $3,000 project.
Sign permits were filed by East Texas Family Chiropractic, 3320 Troup Highway, $1,200, Leon’s Signs Inc.; and Title Max, 6784 S. Broadway Ave., $7,000, TMX Finance Corp., Giant Sign Co.
- Ashley Hargett is renovating a 3,200-square-foot home at 5811 Foxcroft for $65,000. Work includes plumbing, kitchen remodel and opening one wall. Jenrose Designs LLC is the contractor.
- Nolan E. Manziel is building a 3,350-square-foot, three-stall boathouse with an enclosed room and deck at 17361 Slack Road in Whitehouse for $40,000. Nolan Manziel Jr. Construction is the contractor.
- William and Sharon Brewer are building a 360-square-foot accessory building at 400 White Oak Lane for $9,661. Atlas Buildings is the contractor.
- Reagan Melton filed a driveway permit at 826 Wilma St. for $5,000. Work includes demolishing the existing drive and replacing it with concrete. Moss Concrete is the contractor.
- Carrell L. Stewart is constructing a 224-square-foot portable storage building at 2103 Highmont Court for $2,800.