Delek Refining Ltd. is constructing a 1,890-square-foot locker room building at 1902 E. Commerce St. for $433,945. Jacobe Brothers Construction is the contractor.
MidSouth Bank is renovating its 4,403-square-foot facility and adding a drive-through canopy at 1330 Old Omen Road for $400,000. TCMC Commercial is the contractor.
Balser Homes Inc. is building a wedding chapel, the Arbor Chapel, at 2215 Roy Road for $250,000.
Sign permits were filed by Applebee's, 5502 S. Broadway Ave., $14,000, Restaurant Partnership of Central Texas LP, Mister Sign Man; The Village on Broadway, 5315 S. Broadway Ave., $5,000, Leon's Signs Inc.; Title Max, 6784 S. Broadway Ave., $7,000, TMX Finance Corp., Giant Sign Co.; and Sprint, 7925 S. Broadway Ave., $6,500, LNS Legacy National Signs Inc.
Crown Motor Co. filed temporary use permits for mobile offices during the renovation for its main building, from Sept. 1 through Nov. 1, at 4818 Troup Highway.
Historic Tyler Inc. filed a temporary use permit for an antique car show and tours of the Cotton Belt Depot and Train Museum on Sept. 15 at 210 E. Oakwood.
- The Scates Group is building a 3,106-square-foot home at 7823 Cross Road for $230,000.
- Nathan Mimms is building a 3,465-square-foot home at 7302 Princedale for $230,000.
- Forest Meadows LLC is constructing a 2,056-square-foot house at 117 Letha Court for $162,000.
- Bill McCuan is repairing a fire-damaged home at 3417 Timber Lane for $50,000. Wright-Way Construction is the contractor.
- Tom Ellis filed a grading permit to cut down 52 trees at 13547 Peninsula Road in Whitehouse to prepare the site to construct a home. Garcia Tree Service is the contractor.
- Michael Follis is renovating a home at 2638 Old Omen Road for $15,000. Work includes new electrical, floors, insulation and trim.
- Lowe's filed permits to replace windows and doors for Joel Ross, 1428 S. Wall Ave., 10 windows, $7,988; Janice Moore, 2049 North Drive, one door, $1,399; Diane Duitch, 1030 S. Lake Shore, nine windows, $4,260; Harviann Perry, 1508 S. Wall Ave., one window, $1,171; and Sharisa Rainwater, 2115 Waunell Drive, two windows, $607.
- THD At-Home Services is replacing two windows for Brenda Ewen at 3823 Post Oak for $1,336.
- Milton Watts is removing panel and molding and installing drywall at 506 W. 31st St. for $1,000.
- Tim O'Neal is replacing a garage door at 1119 Queens Park for $496. A-Z Construction is the contractor.
- Lamar Browning is sheetrocking a kitchen at 427 N. Moore Ave. for $150.
There also were nine HVAC permits filed.