The Tyler Fire Department responded to a two-alarm structure fire Friday morning in the 3400 block of Timberlane Drive that sent one person to the hospital.
Firefighters made a quick interior attack on the fire and prevented further fire damage to the rest of the home, according to the release. Heavy heat and smoke damage was sustained throughout the structure.
Fire investigators believe the fire originated in the area around a clothes dryer. The fire was brought under control and all units had cleared the scene by 10:55 a.m.
One occupant was transported to an area hospital for evaluation.