Tyler Morning Telegraph every day and now Sunday too
Readers may notice a different nameplate on today's newspaper.
"As part of our design and branding strategy, we will now use the Tyler Morning Telegraph brand seven days a week," Nelson Clyde, publisher, announced today.
The move to make the paper's name consistent throughout the week is one of a number of content and design elements rolled out this week by the Tyler Morning Telegraph.
Announced in the Wednesday edition were these elements:
• Overall, a conformity of design throughout the paper.
• Bolder, more dramatic headlines.
• A slightly larger body type in news stories.
• Lighter, conversational content on "Page Two" of News and Sports.
• An expanded GoGuide calendar and increased emphasis on live music and entertainment.
• A weekly staff-produced editorial cartoon on Sunday.
• More staff-written columns dealing with diverse topics.
• More quick-read summaries, information breakouts and graphic elements to help readers make sense of the news.
Send your comments to Dave Berry, Editor, Tyler Morning Telegraph, 410 W. Erwin St., Tyler, TX 75702, or by email to email@example.com