Tyler fire crews were working to put out a house fire Friday night in the 1500 block of Hayne Avenue.
The fire had been contained but not completely put out as of 8:45 p.m., and investigators had not yet been able to go inside.
James Suggs, an investigator with the Tyler Fire Department, said two men were inside the living room of the home at the time of the fire. One suffered minor burns but rejected medical assistance. The other was not injured.
The back half of the home, where the fire started, appeared to be a total loss, Suggs said.
Firefighters arrived shortly before 8 p.m. and found visible flames coming from the house.