The Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce’s Nominating Committee has nominated 14 people to serve on its Board of Directors beginning Oct. 1.
Along with the annual survey, a ballot is being mailed to chamber members to select seven of the 14 nominees. The Nominating Committee included council officers, chairmen, chairman-elect and three at-large members not currently serving on the board.
The nominees, which will be introduced at the October board meeting include:
- Kimberly Ashley, UT Health Northeast
- Gates Brelsford, Brelsford Personnel
- Joe Carlyle; Carlyle Homes
- David Dickson, Tyler Pounds Regional Airport
- John English, Bethesda Health Clinic
- Jennifer Gaston, Tyler Today Magazine
- Kathy Gohmert, The University of Texas at Tyler
- John Hart, Greater East Texas Capital Corp.
- B.J. Hornbostel, United Heritage Credit Union
- Ray McKinney, Gollob, Morgan, Peddy
- Mechele Mills, Better Business Bureau
- Skip Ogle, Suddenlink Communications
- Pat Stacy, KLTV Channel 7
- Stephen Taylor, Central Title Co.